Saturday, August 16, 2014

Intro

Hi everyone.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  I hope you find the patterns written well and understandable.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will try and help you out.

About me:

I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful boys.  After my second son was born I was looking for a new hobby.  I remembered that many years ago I had purchased one of those learn to knit kits from Target.  I pulled it out from the bottom of the closet, dusted it off and popped in the DVD to learn to knit.  With that and youtube I discovered my absolute love of knitting.  That was in November of 2011 and I have been completely addicted since. 

Currently my favorite things to knit are stuffed animals.  I also gravitate towards worsted weight and bulky weight yarns.  I love the idea of kids snuggling with the animals I make.  Also I like that a stuffed animal can be enjoyed all year round. 

Enjoy the patterns and have fun knitting.

Sincerely,

Kristen Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment